Study in Canada
MUCH MORE THAN YOU IMAGINED
What you need to know about Canada
- Population: 37,602,103 (2019)
- Capital: Ottawa
- Largest city: Toronto
- Area: 9.9 million sq km
- Major language: English & French
- Major religion: Roman Catholic & Christianity
- Life expectancy: 80 years (men), 84 years (women) (UN)
- Monetary unit: 1 Canadian dollar = LKR 135
- Main exports: Mineral fuels including oil, Vehicles, Machinery including computers, Gems, precious metals, Wood, Plastics, plastic articles, Electrical machinery, equipment, Aircraft, spacecraft, Aluminum
- GNI per capita: US $45,288 (World Bank, 2019)
- International dialing code: +1
Why Study in Canada ?
- Canada is recognized worldwide for our outstanding quality of education & we have 11 of the top 250 universities worldwide.
- Canada is a welcoming country with a unique Canadian Culturethat embraces diversity. From urban centres to small towns, Canada is considered one of the safest countries in the world for international students.
- Rank #1 in the world when it comes to quality of life. According to the World University Rankings, we also have 5 of the top 100 best student cities in the world
- The fact that international students are allowed part-time work rightsto help offset their living costs
while gaining work experience, makes Canada all the more attractive.
- Canada is known for having some of the lowest university tuition fees among English-speaking countries. Whatever your budget may be, you’ll find something just right for you in our diverse range of education options.
You might have heard so many things when it comes to studying in Canada. But the real experience cannot be matched to what you’ve just heard and imagined. Graduates from Canadian universities are highly sought after due to the impressive international reputation of the high-quality Canadian education system.
Canada holds the privilege of owning 7 universities form the top 100 universities in the world. Its universities consist of more than 22,000 programs with 1100 educational institutes offering a range of scholarships from basic programs to PhD.