Study in Australia
- Population: 25.3 million (2019)
- Capital: Canberra
- Largest City: Sydney
- Area: 7.7 million sq km (2.9 million sq miles)
- Major Language: English
- Major Religion: Christianity
- Life Expectancy: 80 years (men), 84 years (women) (UN)
- Monetary Unit: 1 Australian dollar = LKR 125.00
- Main Exports: Ores and metals; wool, food and live animals; fuels, transport machinery and equipment
- GNI Per Capita: US $53,190 (2018)
- International Dialing Code: +61
Why Study in Australia?
- Australia’s idolization as an international student destination, mainly derives from its esteemed education
system, high standard of living and its laid-back nature.
- The meticulously regulated education system in Australia has translated to the graduates of Australian
institutes being highly sought after by international employers.
- It is important to note that many of the Australian education entities encourage flexibly study options,
along with work-integrated learning, an approach that is highly favored by employers.
- The fact that international students are allowed part-time work rights to help offset their living costs
while gaining work experience, makes Australia all the more attractive.
- Also, Australia is at the forefront of technological advancement. This has led to almost all Australian
classrooms being equipped with cutting-edge technology which has proved to be one of the biggest pull
factors for international students.
- Being home to an extensive mix of cultures, Australia boasts of rich cultural diversity that has been the
bedrock for its harmonious social setting. Australians are known to value the social sophistication that
international students bring into the mix.
- Needless to say. with its pristine beaches, tropical rain forests, dry deserts and vibrant cities, Australia is
home to just about all types of landscapes. This is known to be highly appealing to the wanderlust
- From apartments and hostels to home stays and self-contained residences, international students will
have a wide array of accommodation options to choose from.
You might have heard so much things when it comes to studying in Australia. But the real experience cannot be matched to what you’ve just heard and imagined. Graduates from Australian universities are highly sought after due to the impressive international reputation of the high-quality Australian education system.
Australia holds the privilege of owning 7 universities form the top 100 universities in the world. Its universities consist of more than 22,000 programs with 1100 educational institutes offering a range of scholarships from basic programs to PhD.
Charles Sturt University
CRICOS Provider Codes: 0005F (NSW), 01947g (VIC)
The College at Western Sydney University
CRICOS Provider Code: 02851G